A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011



This is how I feel today.

Except I only WISH I could play like that. Much less sing at the same time.

Muse=love.

I had a bad day.
The highlight of my day was freaking out with Tori while walking to lunch because we were afraid of Danny's umbrella flipping inside out and kicking us in the face in the process. It was pretty funny. x)

I cannot wait to get paid. I hate feeling flat broke, when in truth I'm really not. I just can't spend any of my money. OH the joys of saving accounts.
It'll be worth it when I have lots of money in Europe AND my Canon :3
Saturday, please come sooner.

OH MY GOD.
TOMORROW IS SENIOR SUIT DAY, AND I AM PUMPED.
Pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment