A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Dayzz.

Since blogger is being a pain, listen to thiss.

I got all dressed up and took pictures in the snow today, finished up my first roll of 120 with the TLR today. I cannot wait to get it developed! xDD

I really need to get some stuff done, so I'll post again later, or just edit this one. idk. bbl, guyzzz.

----------
later.
I finished making Jake's valentine(s), and they are to be shipped through priority mail tomorrow! We've had a rough week. Mostly because we're both really busy, but eh. I'm sorry babe, I love you. You know that.
Since I said (to taylor) I'd do it, I'm gonna tell you all about the weird dream I had last night.
I was in a church, but I had my flag, and most of the girls from frontlines were there too. We were all in themiddle of spinning the routine for Cabot's fight song, and then this like british army/marching band comes parading into the chapel, whose floor had instantaneously turned into a floor where the pews used to be. As they came marching through we were looking for ways to avoid getting pushed into the water, as if it would kill us. I don't know why, but it was terriffying.
Goodness.
I am SOEXCITED. I'm probably going to Chelsea's tomorrow, for a get together with all my fellow senior friends :) Brownies and Nintendo. yes. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment