A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I hate" post.

I hate

being mad at you. both of you.
having a horrible day.
having to avoid people.
feeling like I failed when it wasn't my fault.
feeling like I over-reacted, when I didn't by my standards.
how I never say what really bothers me until it's too late.
11th grade American History homework.
not knowing what to do.
being helpless.
crying.
making you mad at me. both of you.
not being able to explain myself.
feeling mentally unstable. crazy. and I know I'm not.


Okay...now that that blah is over with, I had a pretty horrible day, to say the least, but now I think this may turn the post around.

I love

Jake Thomas (Happy Two Months, Babe).
Music.
God.
My little brother.
My friends.
Laughing at "stupid-funny" things.
Swimming.
Feeling healthier.
Laughing-Cow Cheese & Wheat Thins.
Doodling atomic dragons with Chelsea.
My family.
Not knowing what to do.
feeling crazy, in the good way.
Taking pictures.
Acting like a kid.
Planning all the crazy things I'll do when I'm 18 and out of the house.
Singing Ke$ha with Tessa :)
Painting random things with Andrea.
Making other people smile.
Dancing with Meghan.
Driving around with Meagen and Syrena. Both of them.

And tons more.
At least the good out-weighs the bad :D


To both of you:
I'm sorry. Please understand where I'm coming from.

To Jake:
"Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"


SO...I'm just gonna do some homework, listen to music, and go to bed now.
Hope you guys have had a better day than I did x)

2 comments:

  1. I also love

    Swimming
    Feeling healthier
    Laughing-Cow Cheese & Wheat Thins
    Singing Ke$ha with Sam :)

    AND...I love

    YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete