A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Somewhere.

Arkansas Governor's School.
A-G-freakin-S.


"Blankets in the Grass" by Balance Problems. Enjoy :)

This song was extremely inspirational to me at AGS. It got me dancing again, which in general doesn't take much, but I'm talking choreographing very broken ballet. It makes me happy. It makes me miss that place so much, but to me it just captures it. Maybe not the lyrics, but the overall mood of the song. So peaceful, and to put it even more simply, "Hakuna Matata". <--Also reminds me of AGS.

Onward!

Tonight, Jess and I ventured to Conway to see Wynton Marsalis and Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.

AH-MA-ZING.

I cannot even describe how great that was. I smiled for so long after the first half it was just crazy. Mind is blown. CanNOT wait until he comes back to town. That concert made me doubt my ambitions to become a band director, it made me want to just do nothing but become a master of Jazz and play the rest of my life. It takes alot to make me doubt teaching. They just had so much FUN. I wish I could be that phenomenally talented and have as much fun as they did. Granted, I do have alot of fun when I play, but I just don't play that well.

..Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment