A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Attention:

To the lady who referred to me as "K-mart blondie" at work today,

I'VE NEVER DYED MY HAIR.
Jealousy's the ugliest trait, honey. ;)
Oh, and to Billy, you're the best co-worker ever. Thanks for defending me.

If I were to dye my hair, It certainly wouldn't be some nappy k-mart hair dye, thankyouverymuchbiotch.

Here's my blog where I'm basically going to talk about how "conceited" I am. (lololol)

I know I'm not conventionally "hot".

But guess what?!

I am B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Beautiful.
Yerp.

Just like everyone else.

Everyone is beautiful in some way.

I keep talking about how I want to throw (put-together, moreso) a "Miss Amazing" Pageant for Cabot (or the Central Arkansas Area).
I REALLY do. I need help though, if you guys would be interested in knowing more about it, please leave comments here or on my facebook link. I need your help. I'm always getting into trying to help people.

But honestly, I take way too many pictures of myself, sometimes I'm really cocky x)

But I guess I have a right to be?

crap.
x)


There's this song called "Pretty Girl Rock" (by Keri Hilson) that gets stuck in my head when I feel like I'm lookin' good.

Which is most of the time.
baha.

IS IT A CRIME TO KNOW YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE IN YOUR OWN WAY?
Why am I struggling with this?
Maybe because I don't want to come off as a jerk.
Oh well, h8ers gonna h8, mayne.
Here's my conclusion:
Some will call it conceit, I will call it confidence; Which just happens to be a thing most girls lack these days. (<---horrid grammar alert)

Now, onward to something besides talking about myself and my flaws in character.

I'm ready for the summer.
I'm ready for the sun, and swimsuits, and tans, and SHORTS, and no jackets, and awesome hair. (the weather really does affect my hair x) )
Gah. I'm sick of freezing when I go outside. Yes, I realize it is January.
I'm also ready to graduate. I'm sure I've said that many-a-time.

I have nothing left to say at the moment, I mean there's tons going on in my head, but I'm not sure how to air that publicly just yet.
Maybe I'll post later on tonight, maybe not.
You guys will hear about it at some point.
For now, this is all I've got.


If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours.

Cliches really turn out to be true sometimes.

No, Jake, this isn't about you, don't worry :)

4 comments:

  1. If anybody has the right to be confident about her beauty, it's you-you-you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful ... and confident ... soon you will be stepping out into the "rest of your life" ... you're ready, my fine young friend ... you are ready!

    ... the pressures & attacks go on and on and on .... and the more confident you become ... the more people will try to knock you down ... just stay in touch with who you are ... be true to your values & beliefs ... and to heck with those people who can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete