A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Man,


"I feel like a woman."


"Man, I feel like a Woman!" by Shania Twain.

It reminds me of a time at flag camp. Syrena, Meagen, and I performed our winning ensemble routine to it, and it's just a happy memory.

I don't feel like providing a link. Find it yourself. x) And if you search "flag routine" after it, you should be able to find ours on youtube. :)


Another--one that is just a bit more sentimental-- is "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. It reminds me of the time Jake tried to sing it to me after we went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Keyword: Tried. I love you babe, but you can't sing. x) But you see, that's why that song is so great: "You're amazing, just the way you are" Pretty much. Yeah.


I wish I had better songs to provide for some of these challenges, but usually, really good music doesn't remind me of the kind of things that this challenge has been asking. I promise I listen to good music, I really do. :/


Hell, "Baby" by Justin Bieber reminds me of my first boyfriend, which makes sense..it's what the song is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment