A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Fever.

Good God.
Why me? T-T
Yes, the terrible illness is upon me. I swore I'd never admit to it, but I have. I'm am indeed infected with Bieber fever. He's not that bad, and yes, I do want to see his movie. But not in theaters, that's just embarassing x)

But, he's much more entertaining when me and Tessa start singing "Baby" screamo-style in my truck. Yeeeeeuh.
I had an awful morning full of arguing and confusion, needless to say, I was ready to get out of the house. I think we were all suffering from a little cabin fever. Since Tessa and I couldn't go swim until like 5:30, I spun my flag for like an hour after my family left my house. It felt incredibly nice outside today :)
Speaking of spinning, I'm making lots of progress on my UCA guard tryout routine. It's starting to come together. I am a happy,happy, girl.

I put some string around the band of Jake's ring so I can wear it on my hand now. :3 yesh.
Back to Bieber. Ugh. So I would usually say I have pretty good taste in music. Admitting I like Bieber and love Ke$ha makes me feel like that statement is dwarfed immensely. I still think I have good taste. I know what GOOD music is, and I realize that Ke$ha is hardly music at all, but she gets you moving, you know? I like GOOD music, and I like catchy tunes. there's a difference.
Keyword: MUSIC.
I know the difference, and I feel that people shouldn't judge me for liking Bieber, Gaga, or Ke$ha. They just know how to make money. I admire that, and loathe it at the same time. People like Chase Coy should be on the radio, but then again, not good driving music. He should be more famous than he is. I would love a station that played Modest Mouse, Freelance Whales, and just freakin' cool music all the time for sure, but I do appreciate 96.5 for their constant loop of mindless, pointless, catchy tunes when I feel like dancing.
Ramblerambleramble.
I have to go to school monday while most of my friends are going to allstate clinic. Eff.
BUT, I'm gonna get a surprise :D
I miss people. the Snow is such a drag.
SPEAKING OF DRAG.
I adore Lady Gaga's new single, "Born This Way". I'm pretty sure the melody's been written before, but it makes me think of scenes of Footloose and other cheesy 80's movies. Brava, Gaga.
Yeah, I'm also pretty sure I used that word wrong, but it rhymes, and I don't care.
This is my first year with a valentine

2 comments:

  1. I love how confident you are, considering most people our age despise justin bieber x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. :)
    I love screamo Ke$ha and Bieber-ing. <3

    ReplyDelete