A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Give Me Therapy.

"I'm a walking travesty"
Day5:A song that reminds me of someone.
Who I used to be.
So it's been a good while since I've felt empty. For 3 minutes just now, I did. This song is amazing. "Therapy" by All Time Low. It reminds me of who I used to be. You know how I blog about my suspicions about me being legitimately insane? This is what I wish I could have written in regards to that. But the melody just makes my heart melt. Alex Gaskarth--you've stolen my heart again. x) Just kidding, but you're amazing. It's been way too long since I've paid good attention to this band.



^what? I can embed now :D^

Tomorrow is the Wynton Marsalis concert at UCA. Guess who's dying of anticipation? This girl.

I'm also really excited for summer :) I leave for Europe July 1st.

I'll post something later this week that will probably be actually interesting. When I have time. Also starting play rehearsals this week for the musical :)

4 comments:

  1. WAIT! where in Europe are you going?!
    This is very exciting, and your musical choices are always a pleasure to my ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Italy, France, England, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, so wonderful. I know you'll have a camera handy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, actually, I'm saving for a Canon Rebel T2i before the trip so I'll have legit digital pictures. Since it would be too much of a hassle to bring film :(

    ReplyDelete