A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Rest in Peace, Julio.




I love you.
You were the sweetest dog ever, and I'll never forget you.

I miss my doggie :(. We had to put him down today, and it really really really sucks. 'Nough said.

On a lighter note--It's Spirit Week! :D Today was "Team Day" and I decked out in a collaboration of my stepdad's/my Steeler gear.

Pc: Kera and I :D

The rest of the week goes as follows:
Tuesday: Color Day (Seniors are PURPLE! :D)
Wednesday: Character Day (Definitely my most epic costume)
Thursday: Mismatch (Definitely the most lame).
Friday: Red-White Day (and I don't get to participate because I'm Jazz Band Sweetheart :D)

I am going ALL OUT, ALL WEEK. It shall be epic.

Also, Frau Eckhart surprised me today with THIS:
It is what is called an Argus Seventy-Five. It has a TLR (Twin Lens Reflector) viewfinder and takes 6x6 images. I am STOKED. Downside: I have to find 620 film or re-spool my 120 onto some 620 spools...which I still don't know how to find. Buh. Either way, this was extremely generous and thoughtful of her to give me something that was in her family. It's pretty much the same flattery that I recieved when Harry gave me those records. This camera was produced from 1953-1958, so it's not too old, but it's certainly older than I am ;) I love it :D Thank you, Frau.

Music:
I find this song truly awe-inspiring. Even if you're not of the Christian faith, it's a beautiful song. I am in love with it :)

Also, thank you to all of my friends for being here for me through my loss, you all mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment