A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 5 - Siblinggssss! :D



I have the BEST little brother in the world.
His name is Zachary, and he makes the universe shine brighter every day.
Zachary is 10 years old, and he was born on June 2nd, 2000. He is the light of my life, and the greatest little boy anyone will ever meet. He plays football and even though he's one of the smallest boys on the team, he can hold his own (he gets it from me) :P. He makes me so proud with everything that he does and he deserves the most wonderful life God has planned for him. We like to play ninjas vs. hobos and make up code-names and chase each other around the yard, he also likes to play xbox and we used to watch Power rangers ALL THE TIME when he was into that....not to say I wasn't. I love him more than anyone on this earth and I would give anything to be able to see him every day but High School really gets in the way :/ . So to you Zach,
I love you, I'll see you soon.
Love,
Sissy.

Furthermore! I have a sister on the way, most of you know. Her name is Mabel Grace, and she's going to be the most beautiful baby girl on earth :).

1 comment:

  1. ---except for you--you were and still are the most beautiful "baby girl" on earth! :o)) Zach read your blog about him while he was at my house today. It pleased him greatly and me, too, but it also made me cry (tears of happiness). I love you both!
    Ma Susie

    ReplyDelete