A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend. (6,7,8)


It seems that on the weekends I spend less time on my computer, so I got behind on my blog challenge...again x).






Day 6- A Picture that Makes Me Happy
I miss those times :) and that chick. baha.



Day 7- Favorite Movies
Oh ho ho :) I looooove movies. My favorite(s) are a few of the Harry Potter series, preferably the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Half-Blood Prince. I am absolutely STOKED for The Deathly Hallows on Nov. 19th, and I WILL be dressing up for the premier. As for the Disney Realm, Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast are my all-time favorites. My favorite animated film EVER would have to be Anastasia, which was a Fox feature film sort of thing. Other movies I reccommend to everyone would be Howl's Moving Castle, Everything is Illuminated, Koyaanisquatsi, Donnie Darko, and Requiem for a Dream. I could go on an on, but those are the ones I thought imperative to mention.

Day 8- A Place I've Traveled To

So I've been to DC! :) it was pretty awesome. I've also been to the Grand Canyon, and it was even more awesome. I just don't have a picture of it on my mother's laptop.





No comments:

Post a Comment