A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

12.

I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior, and the savior of the world. I believe in a God who loves all of his children no matter their sexual orientation, race, or things they might have done in the past. I believe that music heals all wounds, and changes the world with every note written, played, or sung. That the written word is something to cherish, and that our previous ways of living are something we should hold onto. I believe that as much as it hurts, it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I believe that Harry Potter is not a doorway to the occult but a compelling book series for all ages (Blame my research paper for that one).
I believe in love, even when I don't feel it.


Day 12: What you Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment