A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3 & 4, because I'm behind x)



Day 3- Your first love.

Honestly, my first love was a boy named Harrison (I didn't realize this until it was too late). Things didn't work out the way I wanted them to, but we're great friends and he's a wonderful person :)
That's all that needs to be said about that.





Day 4- My Parents

My mother, Noelle Weldon Linch, is awesome. We don't get along all the time, but we love each other and have tons of great memories :)
My stepfather, Kimble Linch, is also awesome. He's a funny dude. I kinda like him. :P

I feel bad for not having more to say, but both of these things are more on the personal side for me. Sorry for the lackluster post x) I've been way too busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment