A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 11- Video Killed the Radio Star

TELEVISION!
I really don't enjoy it, but these are the few exceptions to that statement.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is officially my favorite TVshow, EVER. I watched it sporadically as a child, but thanks to the Cardillo Brothers I downloaded it on my Netflix Instant Queue and am now in the process of watching the second book/season. I love it, the animation is nearly flawless and very artistic...not to mention the plot is terriffic. I am a nerd. Thank you, Tony and Harry :)

Law and Order: SVU and NCIS are the only crime-scene-y shows that I really enjoy. SVU because it's really dramatic, and NCIS because it has the best kind of humor.

^Guilty Pleasure^
It fostered my love for Ashton Kutcher, how could I deny that?



Since I mentioned Avatar, I realized I meant to blog about this quite awhile back...like during Homecoming week. Anyway, on character day I was Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series--'twas quite a time. Harrison was Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I got the honor of doing his scar makeup, so here's a few pictures of my practice attempt on my own face, then the process of putting it on HJ, then the final product :) Hope you enjoy!

(yeah I know it's on the wrong side, but I'm right handed..so there.)

(Mid-Scar)

(Harry's Finished "Prince Zuko" Scar)

No comments:

Post a Comment