A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Friday, October 29, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

13 :)

1. I plan on attending UCA for four years and graduating with an Instrumental Music Education degree.
2. I am aiming for awesome scholarships for band and academics.
3. I am DETERMINED to make the UCA Colorguard, because I practically worship them.
4. I wish to be able to play the piano very well by the end of my college education.
5. I want to learn how to cook like a pro.
6. I will be a princess at prom this year. No dissappointments.
7. I want to do someone's Senior pictures on film :)
8. I want to learn how to develop film in a dark room.
9. I will spend more time with my siblings.
10. I want to put a smile on someone's face every day.
11. I want to live as if nothing has gone/is going to go wrong. Perception is everything.
12. I want an xbox 360 live. :( I want to be awesome at halo.
13. I will become awesome at guitar/ukulele soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. You're more than welcome to take my senior pictures on film :))
    Just saying!! lol
    I love your goals.

    ReplyDelete