A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 2 - Life Through Lenses.


Day two of the 30 Day blog challenge! The meaning behind my blog name.

Life Through Lenses
Obviously, I'm into photography. It's something I love, but I know I could live without at the same time if I had to give it up for some assanine reason.
The reason I know I could give it up is simply because even without a camera, I have my eyes to capture those same moments in my memories that would have been on film.
I live my life frame by frame, completely in the moment it seems. I live my life through what I see through my eyes, which are the best lenses I could ever ask for. :)

Today I had a strange phenomenon occur though. I lost my peripheral vision in my left eye during college algebra as a prequel to the migraine creeping up on me. It was absolutely terrifying. The first thing I worried about was my music. How could I live if I couldn't read music anymore? Well obviously, I'd learn to play strictly by ear and memorize, but it would be so much harder. I was seriously worried about going blind. x)
Luckily, it went away and just gave me a really horrid headache.

Our first Technical rehearsal for the Wizard of Oz was today! I am one of two stage managers, and absolutely loving it :) It's going to rock!

Thanks to Emily Henard, the blog now has a playlist! So I'm going to stop putting music in each post unless I just feel like it. If I've got something I would like you to hear, it will be in the playlist :)


No comments:

Post a Comment