A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 9 - FRANS!

Oh Dear.

Meghan McFadden is my best friend, she gives me hope :) I love her with all my heart.
Andrea Hughes, because absolutely NOTHING is awkward between us anymore--"We've reached that Point". Ever since 2nd grade we have been the weirdest kids together and it's wonderful to see the women we are growing up to be :) I love you!


Mackenzie Herbert is one of the most lovely, talented, BEAUTIFUL, and deserving females I know. We haven't seen each other in about 3 or 4 years, but we are still as close as if she lived next door. Colorado may be a lovely place, but I will always hold a grudge against it for taking away the best friend I have ever had. I love you sooo much Zee, you deserve the best life can give you. Also, I owe you bigtime for instilling my love for Harry Potter, AND Oliver Wood does in fact, taste like Peanut Butter.









The Boys.
Jake Thomas, Josh Gardner, and Michael Godsey. I love them, 'nuff said. (Actually I wrote something about each of them individually but Blogger killed it so I'm too lazy to re-type it).

HONESTLY, this blog post does not do my huge group of friends justice. I have many best friends and they ALL deserve to be in here, but I didn't want to be typing for hours on end. I love you all, and you'll probably end up in this blog eventually.


Lately I've been extremely busy with play practice for the Wizard of Oz, I'm Stage Manager, and it's alot of fun. First show is tomorrow, and Waffle House awaits.

Our last marching performance was last Friday, and I'm extremely sad it's over, but I know I've got even bigger things awaiting me at UCA. I love the Cabot Band and Color Guard with all my heart and want to thank you all for the best marching season EVER.


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how connected we can become to something when we know is going to have to end sooner or later. Reference to Cabot band and color guard! At least you know that better and bigger things await as you move on into your next phase of life. :)

    ReplyDelete