A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge!


So I saw a few other blogs doing this, and thought it seemed interesting to do since I really am just too busy to blog about things I've been doing right now, but I still want to blog. Here's my motivation! Thank you to AlissaClaire for this :) I know I'm late on the pickup, but whatever.

Day 1 - Introduction and 15 Interesting Facts
Well Hi there, I'm Samantha :) I'm 17, and there's alot more to me than I can put into a single sentence or paragraph.
1. I work at McDonald's, and despite the fact that I come home really angry sometimes, I kinda like it.
2. I'm a growing musician, and I wanna be the very best...like no-one ever was.
3. Actually, I just want to be the very best Band Director like no-one ever was, but Mr. Trusty and Mr. Tenney are giving me a pretty high precedent to beat.
4. I'm most likely attending UCA next fall, definitely as an Instrumental Music Education Major :)
5. I am a co-captain of our Marching Band's flagline, and I love every single one of those girls with all my heart.
6. I am a photographer. I want to convert my closet into a dark room, but it doesn't have a sink. /sigh.
7. I like vintage things...I have a small vintage camera collection, and a small library of vinyl that I delight in listening to :)
8. I really don't like clothes they sell in big stores so much anymore. I have Meghan McFadden's impeccable taste wearing off on me to thank for that :)
9. I love Jesus. He's cool
10. I find beauty in everyone and everything, it makes my life much more enjoyable.
11. I like to draw.
12. It's really hard to sweep me off my feet: there are two who have accomplished it, but then dropped me off a cliff.
13. I don't like having enemies. Too much effort put into hating someone is just wasted effort in my opinion.
14. I'm really just a big nerd.
15. I love my friends as if they were my family, and my family's pretty rockin' too. :)



So there's day one :) feel free to join!


Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

Music: "Well Thought Out Twinkles" by Silversun Pickups :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are amazing and you sure are a big nerd!!! lol :P

    Love ya Sam! (aka Cheesecake)

    -KBBB

    ReplyDelete