A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, October 11, 2010

So you can see what I can't say.


"I'm dyin' here"

Today was simply inspiring. I went through alot of emotions and had alot pent up, and I took it all out on my sketchbook with Frau Eckhart's awesome pens she lent me.
Chelsea, in freshman comp sitting next to me. I am very proud of this.

Cartoonish doodle of myself. I look like a Polaroid-bot.

Nonetheless, today was emotional. Nothing was really triggering it, but I was just feeling everything at once. I heard this song a few days ago, but I just downloaded it tonight because I thought of it today and I really feel this right now.

Homecoming was crazy crazy crazyy...haha. It was thoroughly enjoyable as my senior homecoming though. Everything went well, no wrecks this year :)

Cabotfest was pretty cool, went with the girls and had an interesting night :P What with "spiked lemonade" and all. They were hilarious :P

So not much to say for this post, but I felt the need to vent/share. I'm off to draw some more now. Hope everyone had a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment