A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heaven Meets Earth

"Like an unforseen kiss."



I'm not sure how to start this post, so hopefully this whole "stream of consciousness" thing will be easy enough to follow.

Church, wonderful, eye-opening, touching, I wish every day could be like that, I wish my agnostic friends could've seen us tonight. I wish my faith was enough to change more than just me. "We're not trying to shove salvation down your throats, we just want you to see our God that is real and wonderful." I wish they could have heard that. "The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy" John 10:10--Yes, to steal, kill, and destroy, everything that gives us passion, that makes us feel. I am so unbelievably thankful for my music right now--I know he can never take that from me. I will never lose that passion as long as I am alive. It reminds me that I AM alive and that my life will forever be beautiful so long as there is music within it. I'm alive.

Street reflectors seemed nearly ethereal to me tonight.

Now, I hope I haven't offended anyone, if you're one of my agnostic/athiest friends I love you just the same as if you followed my faith. Your religion (or lack thereof, moreso) does not change the way I think of you and feel about you. Do not take that as an insult.

After church today, I came home to a lovely surprise from my lovely mother :D Sitting upon my desk's chair there was a box. This box was full of none other than Polaroid film! 10 cartridges...about 100 exposures altogether. I am ecstatic. My scanner made my test shot a bit yellow-looking...but I am thoroughly pleased with this small preview to 100 exposures of awesome. I'm bringing it to school tomorrow, but after that I plan to use my cartridges very sparingly since they are so hard to come by.

MUSIC: Anything classical. Treat your ears to a lovely feast of thick-scoring, if you please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment