A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Newfound Life as a Fish.


Today, I lived my life as a fish named Farrah.

My mom and Kimble got me a lomography fisheye camera for my birthday, and it came in the mail yesterday, so I took advantage of it at once :). I shot a whole roll today, but only three pictures actually came out because my film somehow got exposed :/ Tomorrow I will have another roll, and hopefully it won't be as dissappointing. On the bright side though, I absolutely love the way the three pictures turned out, so if this other roll of film I have isn't messed up, they should turn out wonderfully. I named this new time-machine Farrah--Here is my thought process as to how I got that name. Maybe Goldeen, like the Pokemon, but Goldeen's lame...what do people name Goldfish? Goldie?...Goldie Fawn...Farrah Faucett...FARRAH! No joke.

Today I was also very motivated, I stayed after school and practiced both of my beloved wind instruments--I WILL KICK SOME TAIL AT ALL STATE. I am determined. For sure. I also am doing really well on my goals, as far as aiming for Straight A's goes. :) Gaming, not so much since I don't have the right console yet :( As far as my faith goes, I actually went to church tonight and it was really good for me. I'm definitely going next week and the soonest Sunday I can make it. And also I've been "getting somewhere with my music" as far as writing and getting skills goes...I'm better at guitar and even wrote that waltz for it. I'm pretty proud of myself as far as this goes :)

Music: "Phantom Limb" by The Shins :) It will put a smile on your face, I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment