A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Awfully Nice Weather We're Having,


Photo: taken on my phone while sitting/laying down on my driveway playing guitar.
It's put me in the best mood :)

The temperature was absolutely wonderful today for just about everything I did outside.
This is going to be a short post though, because I don't have much to talk about.

School was great though, and after I took the McFadden sisters home I went to Tastee Freeze
and Grandma's Collectibles with Dalton, where he bought me my birthday present, and I am completely in love with it.

It is what is called a "prisoner ring" because when Indian women were married they would wear something like this but only on their ring finger and they could not take it off. Mine has an enlarged likeness of a buffalo nickel on the cuff and an indian profile on the ring's face. I love it :) Thank you Daltato!

I recorded a song I wrote about a week ago on guitar called "Waltz in D" today on my phone for lack of better equipment, and I'm trying to figure out how to get it onto my blog for you guys to see, so once I figure it out, it will probably be on this post, but I may post a new one. I don't know. x) I'm thinking I'm going to have to make it into some sort of video but I really would like to avoid that at all costs. Until then, Be looking for it. hah.

Music: If you want to call it that...It's been stuck in my head all day. x)

Watch the whole thing, it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment