A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, August 30, 2010

It Serves to Destroy, Never Becomes Beneficial.




This was my house today.
I don't like fighting. I'm sorry Mom.

The Meyers-Brigg's test was completely correct for me. I am an INFP, the Dreamer. (Introvert, Intuition, Feelings, Perception). I have my head in the clouds, and I'm shooting for the moon. Even though I see just how difficult this is going to be, I know I can do it. I am willing to fight for this. I will achieve this, and I will not fail unless I decide to. Just watch me.

After a particularly exceptional day at school, my night was quite the letdown. But, I have awesome friends such as Seth Ferguson who gave me a reason to smile completely and genuinely. It's amazing what music does to me. :)

So, since this song brightened up my night and even gave a little hope to me, I decided to share it, along with the smile I gave Seth. He's working on what he calls "the Smile Project" and I think it is really impacting people :), SO if you smile when you hear this song, post a picture of you smiling on my facebook wall (or leave it in a comment or something) and I will give it to Seth to include in his project if you will.





No comments:

Post a Comment