A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's August 25th.


I'm listening to Siversa on myspace, a local rock band here in Arkansas full of awesome people. They have all ten tracks available for listening at the moment, check it out: http://www.myspace.com/Siversa . I'm diggin' it :)

Anyway, there really wasn't anything super special about today I suppose. I've been having fun with the first week-ish thing of school so far. Band/Jazz band is/are a blast, Stagecraft is starting to shape up to be ballin', I'm loving being back in German Class, and thoroughly enjoying Freshman Comp. College Algebra and American History (my class full of idiots) not so much.

I'm so proud of the marching band right now though, you don't even know. We have more than half of the first movement drill down and are already marching and playing, AND we flags already know our routine for the whole first movement and most of the second. I am PSYCHED To Boldly Go along this journey to the end of the show. xDDD PUNS! But seriously, the way we are conquering these rehearsals is amazing. Senior year is shaping up to be awesome already :)

I am so happy with life right now. I have the best boyfriend ever, the most amazing friends, awesome family, awesome classes (for the most part), and an awesome flagline. I couldn't ask for more right now. <3

Music: Farewell Flight, any of it. Meghan showed them to me this afternoon and I think I fell in love for an instant, then she had to get out of my truck with her iPod x). Good luck finding them on the internet though, :/

No comments:

Post a Comment