A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear Harry

Thank you.

For the most wonderful month I could have asked for in a relationship.
For being yourself.
For being the best I have ever had, and showing me that there's only better to come for me.
In short, for everything. I could go on and on.

I'm going to miss the time we had together, but life goes on, and we're going to be great friends :)

Love,
Sammi.




This song is really truly wonderful to me at the moment, "Country" or not. It describes my state of mind perfectly.

I really think I'm finished dating during High School, unless someone convinces me otherwise. College and the rest of my life has so much in store for me. I will move on, I will find something/someone better for me (as teriffic as he was) and life will go on. I'm still happy, just a bit more independent, if that's what I'm going to decide to call it.

I have a few songs to learn on guitar :) I'm so excited to actually be confident enough to sing a few for some people.

Music: "Arizona" by Jimi Gibbons, you can listen to it on my youtube channel, furubayukintohru (from when I was obsessed with anime xD)

Just for a laugh, because God knows I need all the laughter I can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment