A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day Full of Awesome.

"& You take me the way I am"

I never thought I'd put the words "Monday" and "Awesome" in the same sentence, but today was Monday, and it was freakin' awesome.

First of all, Meagen and Syrena are two of my favorite people in the whole world to eat carbs, watch romantic comedies, and talk about boys with :) Our sleepover was indubitably the perfect preparation for a day as awesome as this one. Our dance to "Dude Looks Like a Lady" is my new favorite dance, and jammin' song for the car :P I love you guys.

Second of all, I really can't bowl. I'm terrible at it. Scored a whopping 44 points today, but it was fun nonetheless :). Harrison and Nathan are CHEATERS! Just sayin'. Beating my boyfriend at air hockey was fairly entertaining, and definitely fulfilling. He's pretty cool, I've decided. I like that boy. :) Lots and Lots.

Third, Howl's Moving Castle is an excellent movie to watch. Playing keyboard with Harrison is lots of fun too.

I'm really terrible at describing how awesome this day was. I just can't do it "Justus" (ahahahaaaa...puns). XD Thanks for making my life awesome guys, I love you all :)

MUSIIIC: "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson...such an awesome song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment