A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome, 2011.

Happy New Year, Guys :)
So yeah, I had a party, and it was grand, and I got my first New Year's kiss. Love you, Jake >

Sadly, this won't be the happiest post ever. I need to vent. This is the most similar thing to a journal that I have, it just happens to be public. So to whoever's listening, here goes.

I didn't make any resolutions this year. I've had my mind set on my goals since October. But here's a few that I guess could count as resolutions for the new year (somewhat stolen from Dalton ;] )
1. Keep in touch with those who matter after we walk.
2. Stay focused and keep my head high during my first semester at UCA.
3. Remember to live, and enjoy myself no matter what.

Although this will sound contradictory to my third resolution, because it's angsty and only temporary, it's really not. I am so happy with my life right now, truthfully.

I miss Jeffrey Anderson. He was the best friend I, or anyone, for that matter, ever had. I want to be 18 RIGHT NOW, so I can get my peeper ribbon tattoo, and whatever Jeff quote I end up deciding on with it. Honestly, being friends with Jeff and knowing him is a new year's resolution in itself. Jeff makes me want to live my life looking for the best in people, respecting everyone I meet, and just being happy and friendly. I miss him more than anyone or anything. I'm so happy for him though because he's having a wonderful time in Heaven, I just know it. I'm with Dalton--I just wish I could have my friend back.

And now, sad time. I just said goodbye to Jake for the next six months, minus prom/a weekend, MAYBE. I hate the army right now. I hate that I can't see him every day like I have for the past two weeks, and I hate that they went entirely too fast. I miss him already, and I just want to keep him in my closet or something for now. nrrgh.

I love you, babe. That's all it comes down to, really.

Also, Listen to "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars. Phenomenal song.
Thank you, Wade Delap, for having impeccable taste in music :)

Furthermore,
Thank you to all of you who cared enough to read this and hear me out. I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to say I was in the 10th grade when I had Jeff in GT Seminar. He brought so much joy to everyone in that class. Always arguing silly topics with Mr. Fleming because it was funny, or walking into class one day wearing a fake moustache that actually looked REAL! He was a pleasant person to be around and he truly is missed terribly.
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least SOMEONE'S paying attention to my stuff. haha

    and I miss him too, Sammi. But at least we've got the tattoos to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete