A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And a short thought.


Today, Wade and Kaylin went on a double date with Jake and I. We went to the Flying Fish and then visited Matt and then went Ice skating. It was lovely :)


But to get to the point of this short post,

I don't know why, but I've been relating like everything I see to bombs lately. Maybe it comes from me reading two Kurt Vonnegut novels in a row, maybe I'm just actually out of my mind, or maybe I'm just an artist, I don't know.


For example: the sunset as we were headed to our date, there was a small cloud that was a BRIGHT orange and then something that to me looked like a shock wave you would see across the land from an atom bomb pretty much. It was absolutely beautiful, but I thought of bombs.


Then when we were visiting Matticus, we went to The House for some coffee, and when I poured the creamer into the cup it made the mushroom cloud shape, very vaguely. BOMBS.


Thennnnnn after our date Megan made hot chocolate at Jake's house and the whipped cream and chocolate syrup once again made me think of bombs.

Fat man.





Forgive me for my insanity/artistry/Vonneguttry, I'm still unsure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment