A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 ideas, and whatever else.

Alright. Let's see how this goes.

Yeah, it didn't go. I was going to do 101 ideas. I think this will do for today.

1. What if we boycotted television?
2. What if ovens REALLY baked the fat out of everything?
3. How about we get rid of fast food and pretend it just never happened.
4. Smile at someone, every day.
5. "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints" - Love the earth.
6. Listen to Miles Davis, put a little more soul in your life.
7. People look so fake with makeup on.
8. If you work in fast food, (given that it does, unfortunately, exist) write little happy notes on the backs of people's reciepts in the drive thru.
9. What if we actually never gave up on something we wanted? What if acceptance wasn't real?
10. What if music wasn't real? (horrible thought, I know, right?)
11. I Wonder what our letters look like to Russians, since theirs look like boxes to me.
12. Maybe I'm only funny because I have Down Syndrome and people are cruel beings. (thank you, Flowers for Algernon)


Besides that, I made First band at All Region tryouts yesterday, and I'm pleased, but also dissappointed in myself for not qualifying for All State. Oh well, what's done is done. Some people are better at tryouts, some are better at being musicians.

More importantly,
It is snowing, and I don't have school tomorrow. MMyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment