A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I love it

When I have an AWESOME day, even though it was pretty average on a scale of eventfulness.
This morning, it was insanely cold and I was mostly ticked off at the world. It got better during Band rehearsal, because I'm ALWAYS happy in band :D
Then in 3rd period (My service learning for Mrs. Tharp) I got to help Mrs. Tharp pick out gifts for the custodians for Earth Day and came up for a new thing in Ecology club! I'm super pumped!
Thennnnn in German we got to watch a video about Rothenburg (and other cities on the Romantische Strasse) where I'll be stopping on my Europe tour this summer.
THENNNNNNNNNNN in Jazz Band the saxes were absolutely beastly on our new tunes. It was quite satisfactory. :)
THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I got home to a package from the best boyfriend EVER. Inside was a cup. Not just any cup, but a cup that is nearly an exact replica of a DSLR lens. When I discovered it was actually a cup, not a very lightweight lens, I laughed. ALOT. There was also some film for my polaroid and a tiny dinosaur :D ! Made my day :)
Oh hai, Jake, I love you.
Then I went to work, and it didn't suck too bad, which is always good. MONEHHH!
Alright, I oughta get some sleep now. Swimming laps with Tessa, Logan, Meagen, and Rena tomorrow night! Super excited!

3 comments:

  1. Is Ms. Eckhart still teaching? If so you should tell her I said Hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is!
    Its actually her last year :(
    Thankfully, I'm graduating this year!
    She's going to join the peace corps! Isn't that awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I graduated last year... It was really boring, heh.
    Peace Corps, that is really awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete