A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm sick.

Senioritis.
Yeah, it's here, bigtime. Oh well, I can make it through my last semester as a High School student, I think.
Good News! My little sister is going to be born any day now :) I'm so excited.
Epiphany! Jazz Music is my favorite in the whole world. If I had a theme song, it would be something swingy or funky. I feel like it embodies my personality. Snazzy, Classy, and FUN. We got a few new tunes in jazz band Monday and I am lovin' all of them. Especially our new legitimate funk tune, Slingshot. So much fun(k) =D Also, I've decided that I've got a new album to hunt for on vinyl. Anything Benny Goodman. So if any of you happen upon one, let me know! I'll love you FOREVER.
I need a new LBD (Little Black Dress). For Branson, of course, with Jazz band. I don't want to wear the same one again. haha
I really don't have much to blog about today, nothing profound has struck me. I'm sorry :/
I lied.
I'm reading Armageddon in Retrospect by the amazing Kurt Vonnegut Jr. right now, and it's a compilation of 12 of his writings on war. I'm about halfway through, and I just read one today titled The Unicorn Trap. It is probably one of my most favorite pieces of literature now, certainly my favorite so far in the book. Everyone should read it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Benny Goodman cd. It's really good, although I haven't listened to it for awhile. :P

    ReplyDelete