A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Pretty Little Turntable and some Delicious Pies.

Merry Christmas!!!!
I love this holiday :)
So here's my list of gifts (abridged):
A Crosley Turntable and TOMS from Honey Char :D
25 One dollar bills all rolled up, individually wrapped and stuffed in a box from Aunt D
A Satchel for Europe from my Memaw, and 20 dollars to go into my Europe fund
A spider hanging thing-y for my pictures in the dorm room from Kimble
Hair clips from Africa and an awesome shirt from Mom :)
Anyway, I made my butterscotch pie, and everyone in my family loved it. I'm really quite proud of myself.
I hope everyone's holiday was absolutely AWESOME, and that you spent it with the ones you loved.
These days are the ones you want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment