A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fast Film Express

^ My new best friend :) ^
Today I hung out with Zachary all day, minus a few hours in Conway.
Zach, Tina, and I made CANDY this morning :D. It is wonderful.
Then this afternoon Kimble and I went to Conway where we drove through the UCA campus, then found a little hole in the wall called Fast Film Express. They develop almost every speed of film, and even sell all the chemicals and supplies for dark rooms. I was in heaven. Since they develop 120, I can actually get the pictures I've been snapping with Renee's Yashica LM TLR developed soon :D
I am STOKED!
After I returned to Cabot, I headed to Aunt Shannon's house for a gathering with the Soderlings with Tina and Zach again. It was absolutely awesome to be with everyone again. I miss them. They make it feel like Christmastime.
Also, we watched SALT. Awesome movie, awful ending. It's just abrupt and needs just a little bit more, I think. Really great though, I'm going to have to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment