A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve

and I've been cleaning. All. Day.

I am seriously looking forward to worrying about nothing but eating delicious food, unwrapping presents, and snapping pictures all day tomorrow :)

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I had an awful dream last night. I was getting myself ready for Jeff's funeral, again. That really was something terrible to wake up thinking about. Thankfully I know that's never going to happen again, but I wish it had never happened in the first place. I miss my dear dear friend...

Now I'm off to make a butterscotch pie for our family feast tomorrow! I hope everyone's holiday is everything it should be, and full of happy memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment