A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paying in Naivety


So I haven't done the best job of keeping up with this...4 day gap. awesome. Now for cryptic/philosophical/random ramblings.

Have you ever loved someone without knowing it?

I'm convinced it can be done. Not necessarily in a romantic way, maybe just as a close friend. It's true that we don't know what we have until it's gone. That I will never deny. Luckily, it doesn't always take that long to realize it.

Have you ever felt someone slipping away?

It's quite a helpless feeling honestly. I have a feeling that I handle it differently than most people though, maybe I'm wierd. When I feel as if something/someone is slipping out of my grasp...I kind of just let it get there. Out of reach. Is that strange? Once things are out of my hands I feel as if alot of weight is off my own shoulders, yet I'm always worried about the outcome that I have no control over. And even though it may seem like I don't care, and I'm always putting on that I can take care of myself...

I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment