A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Kerby Sour Busy.

Title: Irrelevant.

I've been in the best mood today. From my backpack (or "Jeff", rather) attacking logan with the peeper ribbons to lunchtime to finding a cute tanktop thing at grandma's collectibles for $1.50, I've had a pretty great day :) even though things aren't the most favorable, they're looking up. I know Jeff would want us to be happy, so that's what I'm doing.

My friends are cool, end of story. They keep me healthy, what with feeding me and making me laugh at least a million times a day :) I'm going to Branson this weekend! Won't have access to a computer long enough to write a whole entry, so I'll write a really long one Sunday when I get back :D Yay Jazz band. This post really doesn't have much direction, as you can probably tell. But that's okay. I'm just rambling, and it's my blog so I can ramble as much as I feel like it :P you people (whoever you are) read it anyway. Soooo RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE. what. you just read that. Okay, so I'm pretty hyper.

MUSIC of the day: "Slide" by Goo Goo Dolls <---Download it. Listen to it. Something. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start putting this at either the beginning, the middle, or the end of my blogs from now on. A reccommended song. whatever. it will be here from now on. you have to look for it. have fun

Oh the chaotic thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment