A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let it Be


"Whisper words of wisdom, 'Let it be'."
Above: Jeff's Sun.

April 6th, 2010...10:17 pm. We lost a great man. Jeff Anderson has left this world to be with the Father, and I couldn't be happier for him. Jeff was truly the best person I could have met in my life, and I am absolutely honored to call him my friend. Today, granted, was rough.
Meghan and I have been discussing this, and she stated the fact that we shouldn't be sad because he died, but happy because he lived. Which is absolutely right. Jeff was impeccable. He made friends with anyone he met, and I'm sure all of those people including those of us who were remotely close to him appreciate that fact so much.
Jeff's passing is definitely the biggest blow the class of 2011 will suffer, and something we will never forget. He is a person you just don't forget. He made an impact on all of us. Everyone who had the honor to talk to him experienced a blessing in my opinion.

Although today was incredibly rough at school as far as emotions go, the gloomy weather did NOT help at all. But when I got home from an early dinner with some of the gang, I decided Jeff wouldn't want us to be sad. He would tell us to suck it up, so I played in the rain. I knew Jeff told God it was okay for it to rain today, because he knew we would make the best of it. Hence, my dancing and puddle-jumping commenced. Then all of a sudden, the sun broke through the clouds--the brightest I have ever seen it.

I'm thoroughly convinced that the sun was Jeff/God's doing. It was our sign to tell us that he is doing splendid up there in heaven. That it is beautiful and he is having a wonderful time, as he deserves to.

Overall, I can't thank God enough for giving me the gift of Jeff's friendship.

Rest in Peace, Jeff. You will never be forgotten.
6/7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment