A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I have no idea how to format blogs.

I have this vision for my blog (which I've done such a lovely job keeping up with...3 months from my first post) but I have no idea how to make it come to life. Damn my technology-illiterate-ness. Oh well.

Lately life's been...a mess.

I've practically lost, gained, and gotten my best friend back in multiple ways. Said person was always someone I could never tell with, but when they practically dissappeared, I realized that I knew more about them than I thought I did. Because even though it didn't feel like it, I understood them, but when they were gone, I understood nothing. I got into the wrong things in an effort to fill the void of friendship left by that person's abscence. Luckily, they're back. Luckily, I have other friends who are exceptionally amazing and I probably wouldn't have made it through this patch in my life with such success without them.

Lately life's been...drama.

I've learned what kind of people I do and do not need in my life during the past few months, and I've realized what kind of people I've considered myself to be friends with for the past few years. It was pretty harsh. I've become a person who steers clear of drama, one who will let other people's friendships die because of their drama and my lack of concern for it. I'm alot happier.

Lately...I've been great.

Although there's been a ton of bull you-know-what going on, I've really changed as a person, which has changed my perspective on things. I'm not concerned about making everyone else happy anymore.
I choose to be happy rather than letting current situations determine what kind of mood I'm in. It's all about outlook.
I don't dress the same anymore, I'm not content with looking like everyone else who wanted to be a punk. I'm myself.
My style has changed immensely. 2010 is the year that people will remember me by. Which makes sense because we graduate next spring.
I'm a co-captain for the flagline now, and I am quite honored to have the responsibility to help guide
those who are younger than me. I'm looking forward to my future, even though I have no idea what's
going to happen after I graduate. As far as my love life goes, I nearly gave up on any chance of romance
in high school a couple of days ago. As a result, someone came along, and might be on the path to having
a healthy relationship with me. I make him happy, he makes me happy, it's just nice. :) All I really have
left to say right now is to the 2010/2011 school year...and that phrase would be...

BRING IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment