A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stressors:


They have overridden my mind today.
It was awful.

Since I didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. this morning and awoke at 6:30 a.m., I was not really in a good mood today.

To add to that, I got into history class and had realized that we had a test today (which was complete bullsnot) that I forgot to prepare for. If Mrs. Jordan didn't expect me to know the names of all the athletes in the 1920's, I would have aced it. Somehow, I don't think I'm EVER going to need to know the ones I couldn't remember. Babe Ruth. Capone. Bessie Smith. Louis Armstrong. Done. <---THOSE matter, Mrs. Jordan. I'm a musician, not a stack of note-cards. /fumes. Not to mention I got the date wrong on when our current event (another pointless assignment) was due, and it was today. Luckily, she was feeling nice enough to print one off for me and let me do as much as I could after the test. So that's not another zero, thankfully.

So, like I said, bad mood. I'm not going to copy down my vent to a piece of paper because I've decided to spare my blog of that kind of obscenity. I was mad. :/

A song I hear often on the radio:



I'm just worried about my grades, is all. That's a new one for me--not because I don't care, just because I haven't had to before.


Sweet--Casual Fashion Time :)

Cardigan: Handmedown from Abbi Siler. Blue Shirt: JCPenney's-$15(guesstimate). Stupid Skinny Jeans: JCPenney's-$13. Shoes: Payless-$11. Necklace: Gift from Syrena :)

Oh and a haircut :/

I liked this outfit. Really comfortable, and perfect for the kind of weather we were having today. I'm becoming quite the fashion enthusiast. Twice now, my dear friend Harrison has told me on separate occasions that I have looked "posh". I delight in that :). I really do hate skinny jeans, but things have gone terribly wrong with all my flairs (not meaning I outgrew them, they just broke).

All my love, darlings!



1 comment: