A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A song that describes me.

Wellll.
I've featured this on the blog before, but I can't really think of anything else at the moment to describe me. So, here's Tyler Ward and Alex Goot's cover of Katy Perry's "Firework" (totally blows katy out of the water). Since I feel like this song describes me, I'm using it for my UCA guard tryout :) I'm really excited. I've got about half of my routine done.




On another note, we had our first official show of High School Musical, and it went better than I expected. Today was a success for sure :)

Oh, and the techies totally stole the show--after the show. Thanks for singing for us, actors :) You guys are making this show really enjoyable. I'm really enjoying having a small tech group too, we seem to work together and flow really well. I love all the new first years, and I just know there's gonna be some tears when the final curtain closes. I'm gonna miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment