A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Jig is Up!




I wish I heard this on the radio. For real.


SPRING BREAK!


So yesterday I got back home from Memphis, I left last Friday with Tessa. We had a freaking blast, out in the country with my Grandparents, the horses, and the geese. Tessa rode a horse for the first time--and had a horse fall on her for the first time. x) She's fine, don't worry. In short--I really wish I could stay there forever. I love Camp Papaw. Well, Granddaddy in my case.


I fell in love with horses all over again. It's been way too long. Also, Tessa and I made friends with the geese--we named them Henry and Georgina. They return to the ranch every year, and they are the sweetest little goose couplet ever. I hope I'm that happy with my husband when I'm a silly old goose. The way they waddle around on the ground is so adorable. I cannot even explain. It was so cute...then they started hissing.


So I'm home for the remainder of spring break now. I'm pumped up for april, because every single weekend is going to ROCK! :D You'll hear more about that later.


I went to Pinnacle mountain with Michael Godsey (Brother Godsey), and had a really great time. My feet are now blistered, but it was so worth it. We went to Panera Bread afterwards, a first for both of us, and it definitely won't be the last time! That place is D-licious.


Tomorrow, I'm going to do a really in-depth post. Stuff that's been on my mind a long time now.





No comments:

Post a Comment