A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shuffle tap step.

Man, I miss dance.

Day 25- iPod Shuffle
1. "Drowning" - Backstreet Boys
2. "The Bo Tree" - Balance Problems
3. "Dragostea Din Tei" - O-zone (numa numa song)
4. "Logan to Government Center" - Brand New
5. "Stuck Like Glue" - Hope & Social
6. "Bigcitydreams" - Nevershoutnever
7. "Anna Marie" - Dana Falconberry
8. "Phantom Limb" - The Shins
9. "Sugar, We're Going Down" - Fall Out Boy
10. "Take Me Away" - Avril Lavigne.

This pretty much sums up my taste in music from when I was thirteen until now. I do reccommend all of this music to anyone, especially Dana Falconberry and The Shins :)

Today was complete crap. I found out that I cannot try out for the spring musical because I am going to Jazz Band All Region Tryouts next Tuesday night, where I probably don't even have a chance of making it. I figured I had a good shot in the musical. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment