A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

About 2 weeks later...


Days 29 and 30!

haha, wow I fail sometimes.


29- 3 wishes.
1. I wish I could see my brother more often.
2. I wish I could play piano like a beast right now, and skip the learning part.
3. I wish I could get back into dance, I miss being a ballerina and tap dancing.
30- a picture


Where I've been: Working, Hot springs, Thanksgiving-ing. :)
HOT SPRINGS: Simply delightful! Renee and I enjoyed a day of taking pictures in Gulpha Gorge and different places around town after we had our Starbucks and then we blacked out the playroom to create a camera obscura. It worked, somewhat. Either way, it was a jolly good time. Shopping with Ambah was thoroughly awesome as well :D
Thanksgiving: Went to memphis, and it was wonderful :)

2 comments: