A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The last thing I need



is encouragement to be vain. :)

Day 21: A picture of me as a Mad Hatter.

This is from Halloween, we went trick-or-treating. It was delightful :) A ladybug, the mad hatter, and our zombie prom queen party was awesome.

Since playlist.com doesn't have it, everyone should turn off my playlist and listen to this RIGHT NOW. I figured out the guitar line last night and I am super excited :D'

I've decided to try out for the spring musical, and if I don't make it I'll always just be back home backstage where I belong :P But anyway our show is High School Musical and I'll be auditioning for the role of Sharpay :) I think I have a decent shot! S
Since I never mentioned it earlier, The Wizard of Oz went beautifully, and was a thoroughly enjoyable show to be a part of. Being stage manager was alot of fun and I love all of my crew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment