A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Relapse.


"Sapphire in my eye, tell me what it's like to be alone tonight!"

I'm going into relapse. The part where I don't stop thinking about you for awhile. Well, yeah, it sucks. I'm really frustrated with the fact that because your girlfriend didn't like it, we aren't as close as we used to be. Well, you don't talk to me so I guess that's an understatement. Yet you seem to find a way into my mind every day, if only for a few minutes. Today, it's been a few hours of racking my brain on how you seemed to just throw away someone you called your best friend for reasons I don't understand in the first place. I don't get it. That's not friendship, but I know it is/was. You'll come around eventually. Whatever. But just so you know, I am extremely proud of you. I love you. (refer to previous post to those of you who are freaking out about that last sentence).

I'm angry tonight, but I'll go back to being happy tomorrow. Good music and good friends are already putting me in a better mood. Screw you.

On the other hand, today was a quite enjoyable day, and I'm super stoked for marching season. Playing in the rain is really quite awesome.

I'm so lucky to have friends that can make me smile by just giving me memories to look back on and smile to myself when I'm having times like this. *coughcough*Nathan Justus*cough* :) Thank you, darling.

Music: "Sapphire" by 5yearsandcounting. You'll have to go to his myspace to hear it, but it's totally worth it. :)

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment