A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Driveway Naps.


"I want a Lover I don't have to love"

Today, I discovered I am an immense flirt. I should probably quit that, or at least tone it down. x) I'm going to get myself into mischief. xDD ! Anyway, I had a pretty good day. Feeling alot better, even though I'm missing someone more than I'd like to. Talking about him does that though. /shrug

Also, I had quite the burst of genius today. My grandfather, or G-Daddy as I call him, (because he's a gangster) used to be a photographer: one of my great interests. I've been wanting to shoot film for awhile now, but I had no device to do so. So today I called him up, and asked if he had a 35mm I could borrow. My awesome G-Daddy says he has about four, and he will let me HAVE it. So now I am the PROUD owner of a Minolta 35 mm. I've got 4 rolls of 400, ready to go :D I will probably post the pictures once I have them developed and scanned and whatnot. I'm super excited.

MUSIC FOR THE EARGASMS: "Lover I don't have to Love" - Bright Eyes.

And by the way, Meghan McFadden is the best frand EVAR. She's a cutie. Also, I almost fell asleep in my driveway today. it was nice.

2 comments: