A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pond Party, YEEEAH!


So, I had the best weekend ever.

End of story. Actually, this is kind of the beginning x). Friday, I worked, and it was okay until I got sick and woke up still sick (Which is why I called into work) Slept awhile, felt better though.

Saturday-The Best Day ever. I bought a battery for my new 35mm camera, then hit a yard sale I had passed a few times. I scored an original Polaroid and a Focus Free Minolta for $3.00. Win. at. Life. Then I picked up Jimmy, and we went to Meghan's place where a beautiful pond was awaiting us and we swam and played in the raft for quite awhile. :) Then Alex showed up and everything was more epic! Later on--Sno-cones and more swimming, then Jimi and Seth came and it was just an amazing group of people all together at once. OH and Meghan read me and Jimmy a story, she's a beautiful storyteller :) Then me and Meghan made friendship bracelets/anklets for each other and now it has blossomed into for all of our friends :D. Then we watched Donnie Darko and fell asleep. Best. Sleepover. Ever.

Sunday- Woke up, went shopping at Grandma's collectibles and found an epic bracelet and charm for my anklet i have to make myself eventually. Then Meghan and I went to the abandoned house and did a small photoshoot on film, then hung out with Grant and Kaitlyn at Cherry park on the merry go round for awhile. 'Twas epic.

And now it is Wednesday and I'm finishing this post. x) Monday was completely awesome--flag practice and then torrential downpour--guess who was outside for a good amount of that storm? It was really great until I found out my dear family friend Mary Nell had passed away the previous night. Today was her funeral and I have decided I have had quite enough of Moore's funeral home for the rest of my life. I miss her and I know she's in a better place. A truly wonderful lady :).

I'm confused beyond belief. I care too much. Why do I know so many tremendously wonderful people? They make me feel like such an asshole when I am just truly indecisive. /sigh.

ANYWAY--

I've decided that starting two days ago, if you're my friend, I'm going to tell you I love you. So if you're of the male sex and I tell you I love you, don't flip. I just realized that lately people really don't show enough appreciation towards the people they care about/care about them the most. I am constantly amazed by how much my friends do for me, intentionally or not, and I feel I owe them at least me saying I love them for all that they are if not more. (which I definitely do owe them more considering I'm broke most of the time). So yeah, be prepared.

OH and my flag trio ensemble for camp with Meagen and Syrena is going to be AMAZING. Because we are WOMEN! Bahaha :) I'm so excited.

Music: "Missing" by Flyleaf. and if you get the chance, watch the video. It is beautiful.

I love you.

2 comments: