A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I Just Need You Now

I have a really bad habit.
A few, actually.

One being holding things in--bottling up my feelings. I'm pretty sure all teenage girls do that though. Eventually I'll be better at expressing my feelings without sounding like a total you know what.

The other being not letting on how much something bothers me.

"Katie, don't cry, I know you're trying your hardest"

Today I got my feelings hurt. It was one of those things that I understand now, but it still bothers me that it hurt me as much as it did. I was really upset. Tears and all. I didn't react to it in the best way. I was really angry and after the person apologized I just said they were forgiven and that I wasn't mad anymore. Truth is, I'm still kind of mad. I'm a lot better, but there's just the fact that it happened that is bothering me now. I really can't stay super angry at one person, especially not that person. Besfrans, and all.

Besides that I had a really good day, me and Tessa went to the mall, I got a new lens for my Canon, and I would call it a very successful trip :) I plan on buying a bicycle tomorrow, I hope someone will ride bikes with me!

Also, I'm starting from scratch and re-building my iTunes library on my new laptop, so if you have any suggestions please post in a comment. much thanks.



3 comments:

  1. OMG, you're getting a bike? I'm getting a bike rack soon so I can ride bikes with people more. I'LL RIDE BIKES WITH YOU.

    Also, coolest band I've found in a while: Empire of the Sun. They're like Passion Pit combined with MGMT, but better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefuse 73; Explosions in the Sky (they have a new album out); Amon Tobin; Mumford & Sons; Ane Brun; Toro y moi; Beach House; Carla Bruni (she's french, but she's the only french singer that doesn't sound "stupid" IMO. It's almost and indie/folk); Jessica Lalonde; CocoRosie; William Fitzsimmons; J. Tillman; Russian Red; Porcelain Raft; Owen Pallett- I hope you like some of these if you haven't already heard of them!! :) Great post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! <---gah of happiness.
    Thanks for commenting and giving me feedback, guys :D IT MEANS A LOT!
    I will definitely look all of those up!

    and meghan, YES WE WILL RIDE BIKES TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete