A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey cool

I'm a slacker x)

I feel really horrible about not blogging for almost a month--again.
Alot has been going on, though! Most recently, I graduated High School! :) Exciting stuff, really.

I am overjoyed that I will never have to attend class at Cabot High School again. I will really miss the band and jazz band though. They made it all worth it. Stagecraft, too.

Although all this great stuff has been going on in my life, and I am extremely grateful, don't get me wrong--I am so stressed that it is unreal. I really just don't want to have obligations right now. Freedom is a very strange concept. I'm free from school...until the fall (which I'm excited about), but i'm not free from work or plans plans plans. Hoy.

Now that I'm out though, I do plan on blogging more since I got a new laptop and it's much easier to get up and running when I need it to. Desktop=dinosaur.
I should go to sleep, night followers :) Sorry it's been so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment