A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Old Black Water, Keep on Rollin'

"Mississippi moon, won'tcha keep on shinin' on me

Oh my god, I am happy. I haven't blogged (here, at least) in a very long time because I've been SUPER busy with school lately, and lots of new things in my life. :) 

The most recent and most wonderful thing to happen to me has a name--Seth Carmical.  To be honest, I never saw this coming, and he is the most pleasant surprise I've gotten to date (ahaaa yes for double entendres). We are "ruthlessly goofy" together, and somehow understand how absurdly weird the other is in a way that never ceases to amaze me.  There's no questioning it.  Not to mention all the friends I've made simply by being in his company.  I love them all (Christian&Puddin'Pie particularly). Love is crazy, and beautiful, and I love it! 

As far as school goes, I'm doing LOADS better than I was last semester.  The theater is my passion and my calling.  I am in love with what I do.  Stage Makeup is probably my favorite class, not only due to the fact that I'm really good at it, it's just a lot of fun.  My professors inspire me every day, and I always find myself smiling after I leave class :) 

Music--Some Nights album by Fun. Do it to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment